Are you a skilled and enthusiastic School Admin Officer with high expectations, bursting with fresh ideas and excited about putting them into practice?
We wish to appoint an excellent and experienced School Admin Officer for 37 hours each week - term time only.
Applicants must be well organised, experienced, positive, enthusiastic and able to build good relationships with staff, parents, pupils, and all third party agencies.
As well as experience, you will require a positive approach as well as patience and resilience with the ability to use your initiative, work independently as well as part of a team. Please see the job description for further details on specific areas of work.
The successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to our ethos and values
- Have a proven track record in a primary school setting
- Be committed to high standards and continued professional development
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
We are able to offer:
- A well-resourced environment and CPD
- A supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors
If you have the qualities we are looking for and want to become part of something special, then please submit your application form into the school office or send by post.
Application closing date: 18/03/2020
Interviews w/c 23/03/2020