We believe a school uniform helps build a sense of community and creates an atmosphere of belonging and pride in the school. Whilst ensuring equality amongst pupils, a smart appearance contributes positively towards improved attendance, pupils’ behaviour and their attitude to work. It also significantly influences how the school is portrayed to the general public.
Our uniform is:
- Red cardigan/jumper with the Claremont School logo
- Black or grey trousers
- Black or grey dress/skirt
- White school shirt with collar
- Plain black school shoes
- Headscarf (optional) black/grey/red
Our PE Kit is:
- Black shorts. Leggings may be worn under shorts.
- White t-shirt with the Claremont School logo for PE
- Trainers/plimsolls for PE
- Red PE bag
Just-Schoolwear is our main uniform provider. They can supply all the required uniform items. Uniform orders can be placed online by visiting
www.just-schoolwear.co.uk or can be purchased direct from their shop in Bulwell.