**Last minute topic change**
We always embrace the interests of our children and because of all the lovely snow this week our story has changed to Snowballs! Don't worry if you completed any of the dinosaur activities because this will be our topic for next week instead.
Here are suggested home activities that will mirror what we are doing in class.
- Enjoy the snow! Feel how cold it is, build a snowman, throw a snowball and have lots of fun! Don't forget to send in some photos on Dojo.
- Listen to the story together and talk about which snowperson or snow animal they liked the best and why.
- Make your own snow flake using pipe cleaners, freezing water on a tray or using sticks.
- I have set an activity on Class Dojo to create your own snowy picture. If you login as your child, click 'Nursery', under the heading 'to do' you will see a title 'snowman drawing', click on this and then 'start'. Your child can then draw their picture and when they have finished click the tick, then done and then the white arrow in the blue circle.
- Join in with our phonics video clapping winter words beginning with s.