Activity 1 and 2 Making a prop to use with our rhyme of the week ‘5 Little Ducks’
Expressive Art and Design
What you need:
- Paper/card (you could use the back of a cereal box or packet)
- Felt tips or marker pens
- Scissors (adult guidance)
- Begin by drawing the outline of your hand just like you did last week when you made your happy hand.
- At the tips of each finger draw two eyes and a little beak to represent the ducklings (baby ducks). You might want to add more details on your ducklings – get as creative as you like!
- We are now going to use our ducks to help us sing our rhyme and bend one of the fingers down each time a duck swims away!
You can join in singing with me. Click the video below.