Activity 1 – Musical Letters
Literacy, Listening and Attention
- Place the letters learnt so far (s,a,t,p,i,n,m,d,g,o,c,k) around a room with the furniture pushed aside.
- Play the music and groove.
- Pause the music and CALL out a letter. Your child should stand on that letter. Repeat!
Make it easier -> Use only a few letters and make them all different colours. When it’s time to call out the letter, call it out as” RED H” or “BLUE T,” whatever colours the letters are. This gives your child help to find the letters since they have the colour as a hint.
Activity 2 – Being Kind
Personal Social Emotional Development
It is essential for children to learn kindness early on. Here are just a few of the many benefits your children will experience from learning the values such as kindness:
- improved health and less stress
- better concentration and improved results
- less bullying
- HAPPY, CARING CHILDREN!
Can you be a Super Star and do 3 acts of kindness today?