We believe that a school uniform helps to build a sense of community and creates an atmosphere of belonging and pride in the school. Whilst ensuring equality amongst pupils, a smart appearance contributes positively towards pupils developing a sense of "we" and "us" rather then "me" and "I". It also helps to contribute towards the school's reputation and we are viewed by the public.
Our uniform is as follows:
- Red cardigan/jumper with the Claremont School logo
- Black or grey trousers
- Black or grey dress/skirt
- White school shirt or polo shirt with a collar
- Plain black shoes
- Topi or a headscarf (if worn) should be black/grey/red
Our PE kit is:
- Black shorts. leggings may be worn under shorts.
- White T-Shirt with the Claremont School logo
- Red PE bag