Read a few books from the RSE day book list
Discussion point- different types of love, friends, family, pet.
- Do we have to like someone to love them?
- If you don’t like something that someone does- does that mean you can’t love them.
- If you love someone, should you celebrate their differences?
- Can you love someone who is different to you?
Children to pick a book that they feels delivers the best message of love and loving/ celebrating others for who they are
Children to use an A3 piece of paper to create a review on a chosen book answering the following questions.
- Why is this book important to you?
- What message about love does this book portray?
- Does this book celebrate self-love?
- Does this book celebrate the differences of others?
- Would you recommend this book to others? If so, why?
- How many stars out of 5 would you give this book? (1 is poor, 5 is the best)