What is love? What does love mean to you?
Is it okay to love yourself?
Discussion points- arrogance, confidence, narcissistic.
- Is taking selfies and videos of yourself everyday loving yourself?
- Is looking in the mirror all day loving yourself?
- Is being happy in your own skin loving yourself?
- What does loving yourself look like?
- If you have poor mental health, can you love yourself?
- Why is good mental health and wellbeing significant with loving yourself?
- What does good mental health look like?
Write down what you love about yourself on the heart. Think about the people you love- families, friends etc. Draw pictures, colour, use collage materials.
Plenary- How can we teach someone to learn to love themselves? What can we encourage? What can we reinforce with Mental Health and how can we encourage positive mental health?