Learning from home ...
We all currently find ourselves in the strange position of trying to learn from home. Check out your class page to see what specific activities your class teacher has suggested for you to have a go at this week.
Finished already or don't fancy that? Below are some other amazing opportunities for home learning from all over the internet.
BBC Home Learning Website
The BBC have launched a home-learning site that has content to support learning in all areas of the curriculum. Have a look and find your favourite parts - there are videos and games and clips and lots of different kinds of activities.
For a daily time table we would suggest keeping it simple and designed around the needs of your child(ren) and your own personal circumstances. Here are some suggestions of things that you could include in your day:
- Time to move (Joe Wicks, Yoga or a walk)
- Time to practise (5 minutes on spellings/handwriting or timetables)
- Time to read or be read to
- Time to learn something new (check out your teacher's suggestions)
- Time to choose (allow children to choose to do something themselves like painting or going on the IPad
- Time to talk (maybe about their day, about their worries or reach out and call family)