When you have completed the questions, try to upload them onto your Dojo account so I can see how well you have done.
Also, look out for the answers on this afternoon's Class Story.
Non Chronological Reports - Lesson 10
Click on the image below to access the Oak National Academy lesson:
"To Write Compound Sentences for a Report"
Use your exercise books from your Home Study Packs to record any work you do.
Let us know how you get on.
Click above to go straight to the homepage.
1. Play for approx 10 minutes on STORY -
2. Challenge yourself.
Click on the CHALLENGE icon and have a go for approx. 10 minutes.
1. Spend 10 minutes playing on garage to move further along your training programme.
2. Spend 10 minutes on Studio to increase your studio speed.
3. Complete 3 SOUND CHECKS to test your overall times table knowledge
4. Challenge someone on Rock slam.
Click here to re-watch a video explaining exactly how NUMBOTS works.
If for any reason you run in to difficulties with NUMBOTS, just complete the TTRS tasks.
I am able to monitor your SOUND CHECK results from home, so I can see how you are doing.
The big Legal Lesson
Did you know that this week is Justice week?
1. In order to celebrate the RULE OF LAW, open and scroll through the power point
2. Now open the BIG LEGAL LESSON work book, and choose one activity to complete.
Remember to send in your work on